Monday, April 20, 2009

April ??????? A whole connection of Reflection. Linguistic Mystic.

Time and time again I would hear the phrase " what an eye opener the experience can be, what a perception change". I came to kind tire of it, I mean, I "know" in the sense of accepting other peoples statements, computing them in my mind and figuring "yes, this must indeed be true, I mean, I'm going across the world". But yeah, it really is, what a trip.

Even this plane ride back seems an insignificant price, despite my severe amounts of travel anxiety that I've had my whole life. These past couple years I've really pushed my limits and not only overcome a fear, but breath it in, accept it and allow it to completely pass through me and watch it as it leaves.

Being in a different country(s) was amazing. Despite my loathing of some, I don't regret a single event, occasion, other than the fact that I wish I did even MORE. The trip itself wasn't the kind of relaxing sensation that one usually invokes in their mind then they brood over the word "vacation". In fact, it was probably a much more stressful experience than my normal, somewhat mundane, everyday life. But in the end, it allowed me to grow into more of a person, and I'm grateful for it. Gosh, just by rereading this paragraph, and despite how much I used to resent it, I'm starting to sound like my parents. Luckily, they can take it.

So now I'm amusing the mind by watching a variety of films, that the plane has willingly thrown at the customers, to placate them. Normally I wouldn't convert to such witchery, but it was the new james bond movie, which I had not had a chance to see. For a gun blasting, hot babe loving spy flick, it was quite enjoyable.

Despite how much fun it is to ramble about my life, this will probably be the end of this whole blog experience, other than the random possible thought for my hobbies, such as brewing to keep myself remembering the various techniques I use. I hope people have enjoyed reading this as much as I have enjoyed (sometimes not enjoyed, these things can be really a giant chore, but I kept forcing myself to finish it) writing.

Well, by the time this is up, I'll be back in Saint Cloud. So if you feel like hanging out, or just plain old pestering me, feel free. Tchues.

Done. And tired.

1 comment:

Thomas Glessner Weaver said...

magnifique, mon fils, enchanteur histoire, votre père